Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 25 January 2016

Suede Dream..








Jumper - Primark 
Skirt - Missguided 
Shoes - Primark 
Coat - Thrifted 
Watch - Daniel Wellington 

So it will be no shock that we went charity shopping the other day! I happened to stumble across this amazing Italian suede jacket. I must admit on the hanger it didn't look like it would fit the bill, however when I tried it on I was smitten! It cost my a measly £8.99 which I think is a totally steal considering you would pay double on the high street. For all you new readers who may have just stumbled across my blog you may have realised I literally am the biggest sucker for a bargain.

I styled this with my Missguided leather Skirt and my high neck Primark black jumper and buckle gold shoes. I think this is a perfect look for casual drinks or a nice meal. The jacket literally goes with almost anything. As you can tell I am mega happy I found it! 

Let me know what you think of the outfit. Have you guys been thrifty over the weekend and found any goodies? 

Remember to follow me on all soical meadia links all down the side of the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people