Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 11 January 2016

Top Knot..











Coat - Dorothy Perkins 
Jumper - Sainsburys
Jeans - Ark 
Shoes - Primark


I have been seriously debating about continuing to blog. I work a 9-5 job so I have zero chance apart from the weekend to style anything let alone photo myself in it, and in all honestly sometimes I just don't feel that blogable you know what I mean? I have just last year brought a house which is more work than we imagined so I'm no longer able to buy the latest trend pieces straight off the high street, I have swapped that for sinks tiles and paint. Which I'm Ok with as my house is the next chapter of my life and I am enjoying ever minute of it. 

I had this conversation with my boyfriend and listed all these different reasons and he reminded me that it should all be about enjoying it why stress on what everyone else wears and what other peoples blogs are like. And I know their are other bloggers out there feeling the same. And so here I am the first post of 2016. 

As you beauty's who read my blog will know I am a massive addict to charity shops, for instant this coat I picked up half way through last year and it is one of my all time favourite pieces I own. The jumper I picked up from Sainsburys in the sale and it is marvellous as it is the warmest thing. The jeans are from Ark clothing which is most defiantly one of my new favourite shops, however I feel so uncool when I go in there as the clothes are insane. 

Hope you all had a fabulous Holiday and are enjoying your weeks back at work (sigh) 

As always let me know what you think of the outfit? 

P.s hope you have all enjoyed the top Knot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people