Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Show me your smile in the sunshine.

My inspiration has been pretty rubbish recently! i haven't found anything in which i really wanted to show you all! This isn't something i feel us bloggers should admit, however i do feel that everyone goes though!
On the other hand hopefully it's back and ready to show you some more outfit choices! 





Dress- Thrifted 
Shoes- Topshop
Sunglasses- Primark 

As the weather was so hot today i felt it only necessary to wack my hair up out the way! For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis i never tie my hair up, it isn't something i love to do and i just feel it really doesn't suit me.. However i feel by adding some lippy it takes the attention away from the up do! This dress i have had ages and ages but adore it! It is so simple and goes with everything. I brought it from a warehouse kind of shop, and feel it fits in with this summer time vibes. My shoes i got from another kind of warehouse! They cost me £2!!
Hope you are all having an amazing week which you all should be the sun  i shinning!! Let me no what you would wear your white dress with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people