Bonjour & Welcome

Thursday 16 October 2014

Pretty in Pink.






Coat- Matalan 
Top- Ebay
Trousers- Primark 
Boots- River Island


So I have been an awful blogger and not blogged in forever! Forgive me, my life has totally taken over and time has been so little! So while I'm half asleep writing this I'm forgetting how much I actually enjoy it! So I raise my hands and accept my bad blogging. On a slightly more exciting note you get to enjoy some more of my awkward posing! 
So this coat was a bargain find from Matalan of all places, I had been tempted when it first came in stock however stopped myself when I saw the £40 price tag. Although how overwhelming is it when you find it hidden in the sale rack!! I paired it with all plain things really as I was just going food shopping with my mum. The sheer top is a Chinese Ebay bargain and i have totally forgot how pretty it actually is! 
All in all my blogging is back with aspirations to become at least a look every other day kinda girl!

Remember to follow my instagram and also my bloglovin! (Links at the side)

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people