Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 17 November 2014

Checks and Fur






Fur + Jumper + Hat : H&M
Dungarees : Newlook
Shoes : Urban Outfitters 


So I am currently hating on winter but loving it all at the same time! The fact I work a 9-5 job means taking photos when I get home is impossible as it is always dark, however after a quick reshuffle of furniture I have took some snaps in my room so apologies that these are not the best. On the other hand it means all my winter furs and woollies have some a light.

This gilet is all I ever wear atm, it's so warm and cozy it's like another boyfriend! I paired it with my favourite New Look dungarees and my urban outfitter shoes which I got from EBay as a absolute steal! 

Hope you like the looks, sorry it's short and sweet!! Remember though I do have instagram where I post daily photos @claireash1 Give me a follow! Leave some love too as I adore finding new and exciting blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people