Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 1 February 2015

Knee High Tartan











Hat: Pretty Little Thing (Get yours)
Scarf: Monsoon (Similar here)
Jumper: H&M
Boots: Public Desire (Get yours)
Bag: Morrocan 
Rings: H&M + Primark 


So I must admit, I am a sucker for winter layering layers wearing obscenely over sized scarf's around my neck, however I am looking forward to the summer! I have the biggest nightmare attempted to blog when I get home from work. It is always dark or raining and the photos I take in side never look as good!! This weekend however I finally managed to fit a bit of blogging time in! 

I wore this earlier when I went to get some shopping. The scarf was a christmas present from my mum which I continually wear none stop. I threw it together with my cosy oversized H&M jumper and my utterly amazing boots. I can not even tell you how amazing and comfy these boots are, they also go with everything!

I recently went to a trip to Morocco with my boyfriend we went in the many souks and I brought this amazing camel bag! It cost me a whole £15.00 which personally I think is a right bargain! 

As always I hope you all like the outfit, please feel free to leave comments and your sites so  can have a nose! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people