Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 26 July 2015

Boho White Top.











Top : Thrifted 
Shoes : Public Desire (Similar Here)
Watch : Nixon 
Sunglasses : Ebay (Similar Here)

So it has been a while.

I have been an unreliable blogger to my blog. I just find myself wearing good outfits and forgetting to take some snaps in them! However I have been slightly more active on my Instagram, purely for the fact it is so easy to take one snap on my phone and upload it. So remember to follow me on there @claireash1.

This top is one which has been hanging in my wardrobe forever (I forgot I had it) and I have been debating selling. After trying it on again I have fallen in love with it and think selling it would only be a regrettable decision. I have been lusting after the Zara tops in this kind of Boho style, so what's better than actually finding one sitting in your wardrobe. I paired it with these huge chunky Public desire platforms which are so comfy are go with literally anything.

As always let me know what you think of the outfit and eave the links to your Blogs too. Make sure you follow me on Instagram too! @claireash1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people