Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 29 April 2013

Birds flying high

I had recently been thrifting and found some amazing goodies! I work in a charity shop so i really am mega lucky when it comes to finding bargains, and unique items. Although the weather here is mega cold today i braved the showers and wind to show off this amazing find.







Top- Thrifted 
Trousers- H&m
Shoes- Thrifted although similar here
Hat- H&m similar here

I brought these trousers a while ago in the sale and haven't come round to wearing them, however when i found this top it was clear how well they would match! This top i personally love, it looks amazing with any kind of tight fitting trousers seeing at it has a long floaty back. I think i payed round about 4 pound for it, and it still had the price tag on! I have an obsession with buying two sizes bigger tops, i just love the over sized boyfriend shirt look, in fact i am pretty sure that a majority of my wardrobe is filled with larger clothes! The shoes speak for them selves i think, i saw them on some other bloggers pages, and when i saw them in a charity shop i was over the moon. I have left links to some of the items i am wearing so you should all take a look!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people