Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 28 April 2013

Little Black Dress

1. Little black dress perfume 50ml priced at £6.50. This perfume is basically what i live in. I have always shopped with Avon and some of their products are amazing value for money. This fragrance in particular has a very summer time sent, with a mix of high fragrance flowers and rich fruits. It is such a basic sent, that does not over power but holds its sent for long periods of time. I am such a fan of this perfume i also brought the mist/body spray which is the exact same sent in which comes in a 100ml bottle priced at £5.00 or 2 for £6.00. I normally keep the mist spray in my bag for a top up later in the day, and for those rushed mornings where you forget to put your perfume on. For the price you really can not go wrong, and i personally think the sent of this perfume is a strong competitor against high end perfumes. I really can not praise this perfume enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people