Bonjour & Welcome

Saturday 4 May 2013

Pin Stripe

This mornings weather was horiffic, i have never seen so much hail and rain in the space of 20 minutes! Myself and my Mum braved it to go shopping! I took a few pictures of my outfit before we left. 






Top- Thrifted
Trousers- H&M
Shoes- Ebay similar here
Belt- Thrifted
Necklace- Primark 
Rings- Primark

I got this top years ago in a charity shop. I didn't pay much more than £4.00 and it has been a ultimate favorite ever since! I have tied it up here but it is mega long and alot of the time i wear it with wet look leggings. My shoes are amazing but super high and i always feel like i am on stilts on a night out when i wear them! I brought loads of goodies today so will try and blog them soon! bit of a short post today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people