Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Green with Envy

Iv not been the best blogger this week, i haven been working attending interviews and seeing friends and boy. However, i am currently going to try and blog a bit more regular than my once a week! 





Sunglasses- Primark 
Top- Topshop
Skirt- Primark 
Shoes- Matalan 
Belt- Thfirted 

The internet here is so awful, and i am finding it a painful experience watching my photos upload an inch a minute. This outfit i wore earlier shopping with my nan. As you can see the weather her is beautiful which meant i could get my pins out again! This whole outfit i have had for a while.yet never thought to pair it all together! The top is from topshop and i brought it mainly as i loved the color, it was all i wore when i worked in Magaluf. I love this skirt and am glad i didn't give it away. I personally love denim and i think this skirt is just the right color and length. My shoesies i brought years ago for prom and i have worn these in a post before! 
Nothing much exciting to tell you all this week im afraid, my life is just very much work and sleep/ Also guys don't forget GF is no more on the 1st July so you all need to get adding me on BLOG LOVING! orrrr follow me on twitter @claireashfield    

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people