Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 30 June 2013

Block Colour.

I'm just watching the Glasto catch up on telly and i am ridiculous jealous! I'm so sad i';m not there! Chase and Status are my personal old school faves and are the best people ever live!

Anyways back to today's post ;)





Dress- Internacionale 
Bag- H&M
Necklace- Thrifted 
Shoes- Primark 

I brought this dress and was shocked to find block colors are coming back into fashion. Mixed with some neon faves of mine i think it makes a perfect outfit! I always find it shocking that things come into fashion when they are in the sale! My shoes iv blogged hundreds of times but they look amazing and simple with all otfits! My bag is from h&m, i think it is supposed to be used for makeup however i think it looks better as a bag!! . 
I'd also like to announce i got the job i have been interviewed for!!! AGHHHHHH!!!

Let me no what you think of the outfit everyone! Don't forget to follow me on blogloving or twitter or even instagram!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people