Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Red Snakeskin

Today we have been removed of all electric until later tonight, as they are changing the cables. This means i have had to resort to tying my hair up which is a very rare occasion. However, i used the opportunity to wack on some extra dark lippy to take the distraction of my unwashed locks.




Shirt- Thrifted 
Necklace- Primark
Shorts- Topshop
Shoes- Ebay (Grab your own here)

This shirt is one of my favorites. I brought it a while back from a charity shop, and the length is perfect, i think this is because it is a size 20!! (I always buy way oversized clothes) I normally wear it with wet look leggings. My shoes are crazy, and every time i wear them out people say they love them! They are worth the buy i think but you have to be very experimental as yo what you wear them with! Mine unfortunately have marks from peoples clumsy feet treading on them on nights out :(. Iv left a link for you to grab your own pair!!
Hope everyone is well and with electric, i'm over the moon ours has just come back on!!

Another of my favorite songs! have a listen guys is the most relaxed thing ever. Iv got it on cleaning my room as we speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people