Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 12 June 2013

You and me will take control

I am beginning to realize what us bloggers go through  to take photos. The weather today was not so summery but i powered through showing my knickers to the world to show you guys this amazing dress! Good job i live on a quite street!





Sunglasses- Primark 
Neklace- Primark 
Dress- Thrifted/Vintage 
Belt- Thrifted 
Shoes- H&M

I brought these shoes yesterday when i went shopping. I had seen them online when i brought my birthday shoes and was so tempted, however my budget stopped me! When we were wondering around H&M i was  amazed to see these in the sale, the only pair and in my size! I was over the moon and snapped them up for £10. I think they look amazing with everything, and will be so easy to style when summer kicks in for good! My dress is another amazing find from when i went to Paris! Me and my sister spent a whole day following maps and jumping on every tube possible to find all the different vintage shops surrounding Paris. This cost me £5.00 which i personal think is bargain. On the hanger i wasn't too sure but i loved how different it was.

I still need to blog the different things i brought the other day, however as they were all random things they will more than likely crop up in my different outfit posts! 


Hope you are all well and dandy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people