Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 24 November 2014

Roses are Red.







Hat + Playsuit : Pretty Little Thing 
Bag + Duster Coat : Primark
Boots : H&M
LipStick : Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss no,22


So it's getting colder and my wardrobe's getting warm it can only mean one thing CHRISTMAS! I no it's slightly early but it is hands down the best time of the year and as soon as this weekend hits I feel it appropriate to get even more excited!

This playsuit I have had for a while now and I think it is so pretty a wintery! The colours and the fact it goes amazing with black tights and my beautiful leather H&M boots makes it even more amazing! The bag I have featured in a past post but I am still in love with it and I am obsessed with clashing patterns, I add a hat to everything as you will all no, I'm not sure why I think its like a comfort thing, and I feel a bit lost when I don't have something on my head! 

As always Let me no what you think and remember I have instagram and bloglovin which are all liked at the side! So Follow Follow!





2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit :) You look gorgeous in that dress x3

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style x And your blog is so so pretty!

    www.sabrinnax.com | musings of a Miu Miu, french bulldog, coffee obsessed girl.
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565047

    ReplyDelete

appreciate comments people