Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 19 October 2015

The Perfect Camel Coat...












Sunglasses : (Similar Here)
Coat : Thrifted 
Polo neck Top ; Primark 
Jeans : Topshop 
Shoes : Public Desire (Get your own here)

So I went to get my locks chopped the other day which is always a sad time when you feel those months of convincing yourself your hair has grown is pretty much cut short the moment the scissors hit the do. I need to keep in mind that cutting hair will make it grow. (At least I hope so) 

To make myself feel better I went for a rummage round the hundreds of charity shops which surround town. Now I am an official home owner I jump at the chance to find some crazy vintage tea set hidden away in the corner, however as all you regular readers of my blog will know I am a massive massive fan of thrifted clothes. I stumbled over this utter Gem hidden in with the not so fashionable old lady coats. I was slightly unsure at first but after my mum basically harassing me to buy it as it was such a bargain I caved.

It cost me £9.99 and is made of wool and cashmere... I say not more. Though the best way to style this would be the simpler the better, so I thought a basic Primark top and my ripped Topshop Jeans. I finished the look with these all time favourite Public desire shoes. I think they add some extra excitement to the outfit.  Slight shoe heaven

What do you all think? What do you think about the way I styled this thrifty coat? 

Make sure to leave your blog links and below and remember I have Instagram too @claireash1 ink at side)

1 comment:


  1. Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    Best women clothing site in west delhi

    ReplyDelete

appreciate comments people