Bonjour & Welcome

Tuesday 19 August 2014

Triangles and Colours.

So I started my new job this week, which meant saying goodbye to all the lovely people I worked with at H&M!! Im now officially an office gal. 







Hat and Gilet- H&M (Simlar here and here)
Necklace- Thrifted
Top- Topshop 
Skirts- Ebay (Exact here)
Shoes- Pretty Little Thing (Exact here)

On the plus side my new job means I have loads more daylight to take my blog photos which I found a nightmare before! 

This is what I wore the local festival Strawberry fields the other week, minus the heels! I brought this top from Topshop and fell into a big colourful ball of love! I personally got it in the sale, and think it is so festival chic and ridiculously comfy! The shoes are those which the whole of the female popularity went mad for including myself! Reality your mad if you didn't! My necklace, is an all time favourite one which I brought from a charity shop for pennies, I think it's the vibrant colour which makes it an all time go to necklace.
 This gilet is from H&M and for those lusting, they had restocked a similar version before I left but they do go sooo quickly! I have a feeling ebay may sell them though, as i did see a cream version I recently wanted from there! If you can handle the long china wait then ebay is all I recommend! Paired with the statement white skort, I think the colours in the top are really enhanced!


As always I have left links for you to find these exact or similar items! Please leave feedback and follow if you like! I am a sucker for finding new amazing blogs to get some inspo from! I also have twitter and instagram all linked in the side bar, so get a following!! INSTAGRAM- CLAIREASH1

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people