Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Dancing in the pale moonlight.

This weekend has been crazzzy! I have been here there and everywhere as well as working as not retail worker get a bank holiday off!






Hat- H&M
Shirt- Primark 
Necklace- NewLook
Shorts- Miss Selfridge
Rings- Primark and Topshop
Shoes- Primark 

This is such a casual outfit, and i threw it together to go grab some food after work with my friend. I think variety is what makes a blog, giving you looks id wear out and then just through the day. I brought this shirt sooo long ago and it has continually been a favourite throw on piece as it goes with everything and looks very casual. This necklace i would also like to highlight was an utter bargain! I went into my local new look the other day and they had reduced a huge stand of necklaces and other jewelry to a £1!! as you can imagine i got my moneys worth and brought half the stand. I'm trying to get my wear out of these Primark sandals before the summer is official over, and i have to wear socks and boots!

I hope you all had an amazing bank holiday weekend and have recovered from all the alcohol! As always let me no what you think of the outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people