Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Reality is everything changes.

Long time no blog! I have been so busy with work and things i have had no chance to blog :( I would easily get the award for the worst blogger!






Hat- H&M (Similar here)
Jumper- Asda
Skirt- Primark (Similar here)
Shoes- Primark 
Necklace- Primark 
Bag- Marks and Spencer 

I brought these sandals for work,as they look mega expensive and are so comfy for a measly £12 you can't really go wrong can you? I threw this outfit together to go for some drinks with the girls. The weather has not been so grande today, so that's why i mixed it with a jumper to keep warm! This outfit i was pleased with considering it didn't take a lot of planning! I try and link a lot of what i wear so that you guys can 'get the look', as i do think that's the whole point of blogging! 
I do apologies for the lack of posting, i am going to try and make an extreme effort for the rest of this week and get some more outfit photos taken! Remember to follow me on Blog loving and instagram! I feel like i say this all the time! Let me no what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people