Bonjour & Welcome

Monday 13 May 2013

All black everything.

Afternoon. I have had the longest sleep and now finally recovered from the madness that is Brighton! I have been lagging in the outfit post recently due to work and my weekend away time flys! Today is my day off so i thought id snap an outfit post quick time before i go out. 





Sunglasses- Ebay £1.99 (see here)
Necklace- Primark 
Top- Ebay £2.95 (see here)
Belt- Thrifted
Skirt- Thrifted  (similar here)
Platform Shoes- Primark (similar here)
Bag- Primark (similar here)
Hand chain- Primark 

A Majority of this outfit is either thrifted from charity shops or from the one and only Primark. I have put some links of similar look a likes, however if you can get yourself to a Primark then you'l benefit price wise. I brought this skirt from a charity shop in Brighton, it cost me round about £2.99. I had been looking at similar skirts in Primark as i think they are such a good clothing piece to have within your wardrobe, they go with everything! I was just lucky enough to come across this one which i must say is so thick and amazing quality for a second hand piece. The sunnys i adore and see so many bloggers wearing them so i had to snap some up myself! I think this outfit is just simple and casual but you could make it more dressy adding heels and a clutch, or maybe even adding a more dressy top. My belt is such a random find, it actually has golf clubs on it, which i don't think look too bad. I was mainly drawn to the clear strap which i thought is so different, however i am aware some old golfer probably owned it before, but what a thing to give away! 
It's my birthday this coming friday and i have 2 amazing dresses for my meal and night out which i will try and  blog. I also found some amazing bargins in Brighton's charity shops in which i will at some point share with you all. I am also thinking of having a huge clear out of things which i will sell on my ebay account so ill ink you all when that happens. 
Let me no what you think of the outfit anyway, i always love reading everyone's comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people