Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 5 May 2013

Will you be my sunshine.

Another quick one today, as Sunday's are my manic day! Everyone else is relaxing and i am running around everywhere! I went shopping yesterday and brought so much stuff, some of that being this top and trousers!




Sunglasses- H&M
Top- Topshop
Trousers-H&M
Shoes- Matalan
Necklace- Thrifted/Vintage

These trousers are so amazing, they are jean like material yet so fitting in all the correct places! They cost me  £9.99 and i just love them! The color is so easy to match with a majority of things, so its win win really. I am a massive jean hater, and it takes me a lot to find the perfect pair, but H&M jeans always seem to come up first.  The shoes i brought a million years ago from Matalan but shockingly strappy shoes are back in fashion. I think these go perfect with the trousers are you don't want anything too heavy and distracting on the feet. I also brought the top yesterday from Topshop sales, and it clearly can be worn as a dress or an over sized top in which i always rave on about! 

Hope you guys are all well? Please feel free to let me no what you think of my outfit and all other posts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people