Bonjour & Welcome

Sunday 26 May 2013

Tie Dye in the Sunshine.

Hello all, i am currently blogging from my sunny back garden where i am attempting to bronze my milk bottle legs! I have overdosed on the oil so hopefully i will see results!






Hat- H&M
Sunglasses- Primark
Necklace- Craft Fair 
Dress- Select
Shoes- Primark
Bag Primark 

I brought this dress a long time ago and totally forgot i had it until i was rooting through my wardrobe for sunny clothes! It is slightly shorter than i would like, so heels are a no go with this, but i still really love it! It fits me perfect and is so light and comfy!
I can't believe how amazing this bank holiday weather is! i have been soaking as much sunshine up as possible before it hides again! I am getting over excitied as i go Hoar Cross Spa tomorrow for the night with my mum sister and auntie! It is the most amazing place, i never want to leave!! Anyways sorry its a quicky post, i have work soon and then some bank holiday fun and games before Monday! 
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine, as much as me!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people