Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 15 May 2013

The heart has taken control.

After sunny noon. Today's a special day. I finally found the Primark shoes i have been lusting after, sad  but true!!



Sunglasses- Ebay (similar here)
Necklace- Primark 
Top- Ebay (similar here)
Trousers- Vintage 
Shoes- Primark 

Aghhh, i love these shoes, i was that emotional i couldn't find my size in them anywhere, and then managed to snap my size up today! I brought my trousers ages ago from COW Vintage, i do feel slightly like MC Hammer in them, but hey. They have stores all over i think, i go the one in Birmingham and  it is so amazing, worth a look in if you ever near the area. I blogged these glasses the other day, they are defiantly becoming a may fave, im living in them. Sorry for the short post was just a quick one to show of my shoezy. hope everyone is feeling fabulous! Keep the comments coming you beautiful people! 
This is my new fave song of the week, it's on continuous replay. I am the biggest Chase and Status fan, they never get old to me, and they are insane live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people