Bonjour & Welcome

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Home is where the heart is.

What up. Iv had my friend from university down this week, which has been nice seeing as the last time we spent time together was when we worked a season in magaluf last summer. Im not going to lie, i am missing it millions, and i wish i could drop everything and go back! Adult life ay!!






Necklace- Ptimark
Cameo- Topshop
Top- Topshop
Trousers-Ebay similar here
Shoes- Ebay 

Big thanks to Emma for photographing my awkward posing. Iv worn these shoes before and said how amazing they are! They were such an amazing Ebay find!! I wore this outfit out for a meal, once again it's mega baggy which i am obsessed with!! I brought this cameo ages ago from Topshop, i normally wear it with a bikini but seeing as the sun is doing hide and seek i have paired it with some over common disco pants. I'v also took a new shine to this over chavtasic gold chain necklace from primark, it goes with basically everything and looks amazing.

I also can not stop playing this disclosure song!! There may be no sunshine but im in the summertime mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people