Bonjour & Welcome

Thursday 2 May 2013

Take a walk with me

It was my Grandad's birthday the other day, so i took this in between catching up with all my family. This looks is very monochrome, i think its a look in which everyone can have a go at, as there really is no correct way to style.





T
Top- Thrifted 
Trosers- Ebay similar here
Shoes- Thrifted
Hat- H&M similar here
Necklace- Primark
I thrifted this shirt ages ago, its a vintage Marks and Spence top which i do normally wear as a dress. The my downfall to this shirt is that it is majorly see through, although I braved showing flesh and have worn it before on a night out with big red block heels. I think i payed no more than £4.00 for it, so money was well spent. This monochrome look wasn't actually intentional, i literally ran out the house and threw on something to keep me warm but not too hot, as the weather has a very opinionated mind. I think the hat helps to make this look a little bit more exciting and different. I brought these shoes from a random shop where i like, they sell knock off topshop and other high street items fr next to nothing. These shoes are Dorothy Perkins, and i picked them up for £3.00. You will have to excuse the plasters, they may look nice but they make my feet feel like they have been naughty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people