Bonjour & Welcome

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Fur and Flowers

Where is the sun?!

For those of you who have me on Instagram you will no I got surprised with a long weekend away for birthday. It was the most amazing birthday surprise thanks to my boyfriend. I may blog some photos of it later for you all to see.



 
 
 
  

 Jumper, Trousers, Gilet all: H&M
Shoes: Ebay. (Link in previous post)
Lipstick: H&M Cosmetics
Necklace: Thrifted
 

This is me recovering from the weekend antics and a 7 oclock shift this morning. I haven't been able to wear trousers since I got back from holiday as I burnt silly amounts so its a relief to be warm again in this weather. This outfit I wore to work earlier it literally was something i threw on for an early start. I adore this trousers and they just make my outfit look so much more exciting to look at. Paring it with my trusty gilet which i practically live in to keep warm.

As always your comments are much appreciated and remember I have Instagram too: @claireash1

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people