Bonjour & Welcome

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Leopard at night time.

So for those of  you who have me on Instagram you will see I have been a lucky enough person to be sunning myself in Cuba for the last two weeks!  Hence my poor blogging and so forth.






Kimono- Thrifted 
Top and Bag- H&M
Shorts- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Primark  

I feel quite sad that these photos don't do my tan any justice, however I am going to blame my camera its flash and the fact I took these at half past 9 at night! I have been working so much recently I feel I never have time to grab my camera and take photos, however these lighter nights are making my excuses for poor blogging none exsistant!

I brought this Kimono from a charity shop such a long time ago, and have been in two minds! Part of me feels I look as though I'm venturing out in my dressing gown as no doubt that's what it was used for before, however I think ultimately it is too nice, and makes a plain boring black outfit exciting and different! Who wants to blend in really?! My bag was a £15 bargain from H&M and I recommend anyone go and get yourself one if there are any left as they look amazing and clean with any outfit style! 

I am going to try my absolute hardest to blog more frequently! I am very aware I sound like a broken record when I say this, but sometimes I feel I haven't got a really exciting outfit on, but then again who always dresses perfect everyday!

As always comments and blog links are much appreciated!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

appreciate comments people